Dr. Paul’s Education
A native of Cornwall, Dr. Poirier followed his undergraduate studies at Carleton University in Ottawa with his major being in psychology and his minor in science.
He then went on and graduated from West Coast University in Los Angeles in 1992 specializing in health sciences. He completed the 4500 hours of training and received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Life Chiropractic College West in San Francisco.
- Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.)
- Life Chiropractic College West, San Francisco
- West Coast University, Los Angeles
- Carleton University, Ottawa
- Postgraduate seminars from the Parker Chiropractic Resource Foundation
- Holds Canadian and US license.
- The Canadian Chiropractic Association
- The Quebec Chiropractic Association
- The International Chiropractic Association
- The Order of Chiropractors of Quebec
- College of Chiropractors of Ontario